Katherine Elizabeth



One of the most exquisite royal brides of all time!  She looked radiant.  I felt like a little girl watching Cinderella again except the bride, carriage, and knight in shining armor was real (and far more beautiful than anything imagined).  I didn't realize until the wedding processional that her full name is Katherine Elizabeth.  I had this name written throughout my journal for a daughter someday (Katherine means "Pure" and Elizabeth means "God is my oath").   Joe's oldest sister Bari beat me to the punch and name her youngest daughter Katherine.  The name is fit for a princess (and will always hold special meaning for me).

2011 should be remembered as the year of fabulous dresses.  Honestly, I can't think of a better year for fashion and beautiful dresses.  Just as a reminder....

(Do you agree/disagree)?  Feedback welcome!


Comments

  1. Totally agree. I also love the tandem posts about biking and fashion. It is SO quintessentially Joe & Debbie and puts a big ol' smile on my face! Keep it coming, dear ones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts