Love says we will.

Like two sparrows in a hurricane
Are trying to find their way
With a head full of dreams
And faith that can move anything

They've heard it's all uphill
But all they know is how they feel
The world says they'll never make it
Love says they will.

-An old country music song by Tanya Tucker


 When we were dating.  A night out in Mt. Adams.
 The band needed a break so we jumped in there.
 The guys that should have been playing.
 Joe can do a killer air guitar.  Notice the empty glass of white - explains a lot.
 Must have been funny.
 I treasure this photo.
 Joe and I in Mamelodi, South Africa on our first mission trip together.
 Gosh I love him.

Our faces are hilarious in this photo (with Zebra in the background).  
 The day Joe proposed, but before I knew it.
 Horseback riding in Georgetown, KY
 With the top down
 And a champagne picnic

 And a ring!
 On a P&G blanket.  How appropriate.

 I said yes!
These are my two best friends in life - Joe and Emily.


The Vine by James Thomson

The wine of Love is music,
...And the feast of Love is song:
And when Love sits down to the banquet,    
...Love sits long: 
Sits long and arises drunken,   
...But not with the feast and the wine;     
He reeleth with his own heart,
...That great, rich Vine.

Happy 5th Anniversary to the man I most love in this world!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts