Morocco

 our first day

 the horse I rode in on





 afternoon mint tea




I could be a rancher's wife someday


cowboy take me away, fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue
set me free, oh, I pray


closer to heaven above and closer to you




















we may have had a bit too much to drink

Morocco has style!  They use patterns and color in surprising ways.





the warm spicy olives were as delicious as they look


the herb doctor



Kentucky license plates



a few fresh glamour shots


the skybed we slept in under the stars anticipating the morning sunrise









hiking in the Atlas Mountains













sprang my ankle.  good thing Joe was an Eagle scout.
















Comments

  1. Such beautiful colors! And skybed??? Definitely liking that! Thanks for sharing. So fun to travel with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts